Monday, December 11, 2006

The wait will soon be over!!!

Hey all, M here. The title says it all. I was under the weather last night so took off today and was forced to watch A run around the house all day in her pajamas. Drove me insane, watching her boobs bounce around just wanting to bust out and get down to business. She knew exactly what she was doing, but she just egged it on and now, I am trying to get her to get in the shower so we can get into bed and I can give her the good hard fucking that I have been thinking about all day!!! I know I will start out by gently licking her pussy until it is so wet she will be begging for my hard cock to fill her up. The only problem will be that since I was thinking about it all day The second the head feels the warm and wet juices of her pussy, I will feel like filling her up immediately. I will have to have her suck my cock while I rub her pussy with my fingers as well as give her a lot of tongue action. When she can take it no more, I will give her a taste, just a taste,because I want to finish with her on all fours with me pounding away from behind as I release , completely draining my balls within the depths of her begging pussy. Will give you the follow up tomorrow night. Later "M"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic plan.

and-- he teases her with that AND teases us. nice double dip

~hsi