Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Great Sex leads to more great sex......

I've told M for years now, that really great sex just leads to more really great sex. Not to say that we haven't had great sex - we pretty much always do.... but we've both been too damn tired and busy to really have mind blowing earth shattering anything :)

There have been a few memorable incidents - but real life, work, and sleep deprivation have wreaked havoc on our previously scorching hot sex life. However, a few things have come together the last few days to inspire me. We thought we were monkey free one night last week and so we made plans with our"friends" from Adult Friend Finder. It turned out that we didn't have a babysitter - of course - but we decided to invite them over anyway. They are a lot of fun to hang out with, and we have some common interests, so while no clothes were shed, it was entertaining, and certainly sparked my imagination. I had done a bit more primping than usual - even though it seemed unlikely that anyone other than M would get to appreciate it, but that too inspired me. I forgot how erotic a clean shaven pussy feels, a bit naughty still, and it certainly motivates M. Even though I knew they weren't there, it added intensity to know that had they stayed right outside they would have seen M spread my legs and lick and tease me.


Don't know if it was the sexual tension for M, but it was the most intense sex we have had in a long time. I rode him in a new way that totally knocked my socks off - I really don't think I have ever used those muscles before - but I sure can't wait to do it again. We fucked in quite a variety of positions, he slammed into me from behind as I bent over the couch, and I lost count of the orgasms. Gee - if that is the result I sure hope to have our friends over more often.

So since then there have already been more hot nights, and I hope to keep up the trend. I'll tell you about last night tomorrow - but it's late, and I still don't want to give up on tonight.

Thanks all for the comments too - it was nice to be missed!

6 comments:

j said...

Glad to see you're posting again. Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

welcome back

~ish

Anonymous said...

XoXo

clnt2009 said...

Glad to see that you are back again...thanks...nice post!

shopping products

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]marriedwithsex.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me present you with one fact here. Research displays that closely 80% of all USA grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

Anonymous said...

A broad good physical condition program tailored to an solitary wishes undoubtedly pinpoint on anecdote or more specific skills, and on age-[3] or health-related needs such as bone health.[4] Tons sources[citation needed] also cite disposition, societal and emotional strength as an important ingredient of total fitness. This is again presented in textbooks as a triangle made up of three points, which impersonate true, emotional, and frame of mind fitness. Bones fitness can also hamper or act towards many inveterate fitness conditions brought on by ailing lifestyle or aging.[5] Working pass‚ can also serve people forty winks better. To live robust it is mighty to engage in navy surgeon activity.
Training

Specific or task-oriented [url=http://www.pella.pl]fitness[/url] is a human being's ability to fulfil in a identified with venture with a reasonable efficiency: seeking example, sports or military service. Certain training prepares athletes to perform wonderfully in their sports.

Examples are:

400 m sprint: in a sprint the athlete must be trained to master-work anaerobically from one end to the other the race.
Marathon: in this what really happened the athlete must be trained to being done aerobically and their persistence must be built-up to a maximum.
Scads alight fighters and constabulary officers sustain regular fitness testing to end if they are skilled of the physically taxing tasks required of the job.
Members of the Partnership States Army and Army Native Convoy necessity be proficient to pass the Army Physical Good shape Check up on (APFT).