Tuesday, November 28, 2006

GOOD HARD LOVING

Hi all, its been a long time since I have posted, but last night A and I had some wonderfully wet and hot sex. It all started in when I read a "story" she is working on, and I got totally turned on. It is more of a fantasy of hers than just some story, and the thought of how turned on she would be really gets my cock rock solid and raring to go. After a nice soothing shower, we headed straight to bed for some hardcore fucking. I started out oiling her down with baby oil, which she loves but while rubbing it on her ass I always get so excited that my fingers gently brush by her pussy lips and I can no longer contain myself. One thing leads to another and I will always end up licking her pussy just waiting for her to get out of control and finally give me some good head . I love fucking her mouth while I eat her pussy and if wetness was any indication, A loves it just as much. The way she handles my cock while she is deep throating me gets me to the point of no return and I had to fuck her immediately. I teased her with the head by just parting the lips and then slowly working it in. It was all I could do to keep from filling her up then and there. We talked about having another man there for the fantasy of DP, and just feeling how much wetter she got knowing that while she sucked my throbbing shaft the other man would have to slide his cock in her and fuck her just enough to get slippery with her juices put me over the top and Iexploded deep in her pussy whil she came all over my shaft.
m

No comments: