Friday, December 01, 2006

Got me a little

So I did some blog surfing, had an interesting chat with a new friend from Adult Friend Finder, and simply HAD to attack M. He was so tired and sleeping on the couch early while I played around on the computer. I thought about letting him sleep, but some of those other blogs were HOT. I just love Shared Cindy - so erotic, and great photos! And the potential of our new friend - I can't wait for M to talk to him. Plus there is the added knowledge that I will be out of commission any day now - so I just couldn't let the night go by.

I sat next to him on the couch and started kissing him, and rubbing his chest - but he was out cold. This was going to require drastic measures. I stripped off his pants and saw that he was already plenty awake! I got him naked from the waist down and took the head into my mouth, licking and sucking, and circling it with my tongue until he started to moan. I sucked him for a while but he was not about to wake up all the way, so I just climbed on to him, and started rubbing the head of his nice stiff cock onto my pussy lips. I pushed him inside me, and started riding him nice and slow. I leaned back and changed the angle a bit so I could rub my clit, and bring myself closer to orgasm. I played around for a bit - until he started thrusting up to meet me and we fucked on the couch for a bit. I offered to stand up so he could fuck me over the couch, but he was already too close, and he know I needed more time. I played with my clit while he thrust his cock deep into me, and then I laid on him and slowly stroked his cock with my pussy lips.... sliding him in and out - slow and building the friction and anticipation up, grinding into him, bringing myself closer and closer to orgasm. Finally I exploded all over him, shivering and dripping wet. I told him he could finish anyway he wanted and pushed my ass up into him when he got up. I bent all the way over the couch so he could thrust deeply into me from behind. The couch makes for a great angle - he gets so deep and he pounded away at me driving me insane again and filling me with his hot juice.

I did make it to bed - and he joined me soon after. I was hoping for some more, but the poor man is just so tired. I tried not to pout and gave him a short hand massage before we went to sleep.

Shall I mention when I woke up at 3 am? I had SUCH good dreams, I woke up even more horny and wet. The toys are on his side of the bed, and I didn't have the heart to wake him so I had to make do with my fingers and my very active imagination. I was almost hoping I would wake him up - but perhaps later he'll read this, and be totally turned on knowing I was playing with myself and brought myself to orgasm right there next to him.

a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sexy post. I have been having some sexy dream myself lately.

Unknown said...

I love waking up soaking wet hehe.