Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy Long Weekend

Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend! We have been total slackers - but with the holiday, and M working a LOT there really hasn't been too much to tell. I worked all weekend too - so we are both exhausted. We did manage to get in some hot loving on Saturday night. I was in a foul mood too, but M was very good to me, even while I bitched and moaned about worked. Then he caressed me so i could relax. I had all intentions of turning him down, but he just makes me feel soooo good! Once I had my hand around his cock, there was no turning back. Feeling him so hard just totally makes me crazy - and even though I had told him there was no way he was getting a blow job the next thing you know he is thrusing in and out of my mouth and I am pulling him closer and deeper. I think he is really enjoying all the oral action he's been getting - I was totally hot for him, and begging him to fuck me. He made me come the first time with his mouth, and as soon as he put a finger inside me I exploded. I was so excited that I was on the edge of another orgasm in seconds, and was thrusting up to meet his cock. I could have had several orgasms I am sure - when he touches me all over like that and really gets me going I just come over and over again. As luck would have it we were interrupted by the littlest monkey, and had to end sooner than planned. I did get another orgasm though, when he filled me up, and I could feel him pulsing inside me.

It's already getting late - so if I want to have anything to post about tomorrow I must go and lure M to bed.

I hope all our readers had a GREAT Turkey day - and I hope you all got in more sex than we did!!

a

1 comment:

Aragorn said...

Beautiful these 'simple' straightforward love making sessions ... HOT ! Thanks