Saturday, November 11, 2006

just what the good Dr. ordered


Well, M here. A and I just had some hot, wet, sex. We went out for dinner and drinks with the "couple" and I think that for the first meeting it went very well. They are a very nice couple with whom we will surely meet out again. It was more like a blind date than anything else, and I didn't sense any animosity or disappointment, I have to admit it was getting me thinking about the whats and whens. Until then I will have to keep wondering. Now back to the real reason I am writing this.
After a few minor tasks around the house, I was ready to go. A was already in the bed, naked as usual; It was on from there. I started by carressing her legs and back and we were talking about our fantasies, so obviously it escalated from there. I began to lick her now soaked pussy while at the same time fucked her with my finger. After a bit of this she began to suck my now rock hard shaft with a reckless abandon. Words can't explain what that feels like, her hot lips wrapped around the ever growing head while I was licking and sucking her at the same time. After a little while of this, we couldn't stand it any longer, and I had to be inside her pumping away. It was completely soaked anywhere near her pussy so it slid right in and after all the oral we were both pretty much on the verge right then. After she came I filled her up with so much cum, she said she was still dripping minutes afterward. I hate to cout this short, but I want to go for round two if I can wake her. lol...M

No comments: