Saturday, November 11, 2006

Round Two

Wow! He wasn't kidding. It's not too often that I get another round in a night, but for him to wake me up for it? I will ask him to blog every time we had sex - and a very big thank you to all the blogs he read last night that prompted him to wake me. I am pretty sure that thanks should go to Shared Cindy since that was the blog that was open this morning :) But he says no. Maybe it was all the fantasy talk earlier in the evening, or our 'date' with our new friends, and the possibilities there......

Anyway - the beginning was a hazy blur - I know we were spooning and he slid his nice stiff cock right into my already wet pussy. I pushed back against him so he was deep inside me and he reached around to rub my clit. We moved together for a while, slow and smooth. He continued to play with me and rubbed my juices to my ass and started to fuck my ass with his finger. I was so turned on and wet M decided he was gonna fuck my ass again, and that was just fine with me. I told him I wanted the vibrator for my pussy so he got it and then slowly worked his hard cock into my asshole. He eases it in so there is just one gasp from me - but I am so wet that he is easily thrusting in and out. I start to use my vibrator to work up to an incredible orgasm, but have him take over fucking my pussy with it while I snap a few shots. He's already gotten a shot or two of his cock buried in my ass, and after a few minutes of ass fucking and the vibrator in and out and on my clit I explode into orgasm. Then he flips me into missionary position and really gives my ass a god fucking, while working my clit so I can orgasm again as he fills my ass with his hot load. Since it was round two of the night he got to spend plenty of time thrusting and fucking me before he came in my ass and I got two more orgasms out of the night. Totally incredible! And of course this time we have a pic to share with you. What an incredible turn on to see his cock buried deep into my ass. God - it's only 10 am and I can't wait to get his hot cock inside me again!

a

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I must say you've got me all hot and bothered! You have some terrific stories and some VERY hot photos. I'll have to show my wife and we'll have a very hot time tonight I'm sure. Thanks!

By the way, we've had several 3somes together although never a 4some. It is a total turn-on to see my wife penetrated by a nice hard cock and watching her get totally into it. I have never gotten harder in my life, and the love making we have together afterwards is just so incredibly intense.

I wish you luck with your possible 4some and I'll be checking back to see how it goes!

- Steve
lifeisforloving at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Very hot pic! I love a good morning fuck what a wonderful way to start the day.

Marital Bliss said...

Thanks Steve! I am glad you enjoyed, and I can't wait to hear what your wife thinks too! Hope you have LOTS of fun, and come back to tell us all about it. I will be sure to tell M to read your comments. He thinks it will be a real turnon too.

Glad you like the pics Nikki - be sure to check out the slideshow !

a

Rod said...

well done! always smoking hot

RobbieG said...

I LOVE wet pussies!