Monday, November 06, 2006

Missed you

I know it's been terribly quiet here this weekend, but certainly not for any lack of desire! It's that dreaded time of the month - so most sexcapades are on hold for now. Worse than that both M and I managed to hurt our backs working on the homefront this weekend, so there won't be too many acrobatics in the immediate future.

On the interesting side - we did meet a couple from a swinger site this weekend. Well - I did.... M had to stay home with the monkeys . Isn't he a great guy? They were really fun people, and as soon as logistics allow we will all get together - I can't wait for M to meet them! Since we are all new to the scene who knows what will develop, but it's fun to be out with other adults and know they have it in the back of their minds too.

Saturday night was the first night I was out of commision, and it was unexpected - M had his heart set on getting a little, or perhaps a lot, and I had to dissapoint him. Turns out he took care of business without me - I was sound asleep. He had suggested the camera, but I was tired and didn't want to get all hot and bothered for some nice hard cock when it would still be a few days before I really got any. In the morning though, knowing he had done it I wished I had been awake. Mmmm - maybe next time.

Hope you all are having some nice hot sexcapades of your own! a

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rest those backs , your gonna need em in a few days lol

Marital Bliss said...

Well - thankfully we are both on the mend :) I don't know how much longer I can wait!