Thursday, October 19, 2006

HNT

Well I am sitting here waiting for M again getting all turned on by the sexy blogs and games. I did manage to do a virtual blow job, and made Anais come 3 times at Sexy Games . Now of course I have no idea whose blog I found that on.

Don't want to miss out on HNT - so .....

Not too shabby I don't suppose.

He hasn't even read what I wrote this morning, and I can't wait to dream up and experience more to add. Maybe I will download my photos from my warm up last night.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the sexy blog world!!
Im so glad you came by to visit and me and it's refreshing to find another couple so happily married AND blogging about it!!

Thanks for your comments and def keep taking pictures, I love pictures!

So do you have black hair ? ;)

Marital Bliss said...

As a matter of fact I do - about the same as the photos ;)

A Nawty Mouz said...

Marital Bliss,

I would like to extend a warm SexBlog Welcome to you and your new blog!

A superb a sexy beginning to a delicious blog! I love these photos and the erotic writing!

Blessings,
ANM

Marital Bliss said...

Thanks so much ANM - I am loving it so far.