Friday, October 20, 2006

Wake up call

Poor M had to work really late again, and I was asleep when he arrived home. I was also fully clothed, so between that and being totally exhausted, I didn't get awoken then.

At 4 o'clock or so I woke up and stripped. I reached over to caress M in his sleep and found that he was already hard. Would love to know what he was dreaming about. I didn't want to wake him, but once I wrapped my hand around his stiff rod there was no way I could just roll over and go back to sleep. I rubbed him for a bit, and played with myself so that I was all ready to go. Once I brought myself to a tiny orgasm and got myself nice and wet I licked him for a moment, but I just wanted to feel him inside me so I climbed on top of him, and rubbed his dick into my wetness, and slid him inside. I rode him slowly and M slept on for a bit longer. Finally I increased the pace, and licked his ear, and whispered to him that I just couldn't resist his already hard cock. I slid down so our bodies were touching everywhere and I pumped with my hips hard and fast. Our bodies slapped together and I brought myself to orgasm again. I squeezed him with my pussy, and rotated my hips as he thrust into me, now almost fully awake. I wanted to bring him to orgasm too - but he decided to take over. We rolled over so he was on top and he fucked me some more. He got close to me in the missionary position, my favorite way, and stroked in and out hard and slow, so that I could feel him deep inside, and his body was rubbing my slit. I told him how I loved that and that I was going to come again, and he brought me to yet another orgasm before he collapsed. After only 6 hours of sleep for nearly 3 days he was done - 3 orgasms for me and no release for him - I feel awful. I know that tonight though he will fall asleep early and when I get home I can wake him for his just rewards.

4 comments:

The Pagan And The Pervert said...

Cool post :) Gotta love the erotica!

Thanks for blogrolling us, by the way. We'll reciprocate gladly :)

Nice HNT yesterday, too :) Sweetly understated!

Unknown said...

Don'tcha love being such a good wife, waking hubby to take care of his needs. Yum!
I hope you finish him off tonight!

Marital Bliss said...

Thanks P&P - I have already been searching for another HNT - I only did one and I have outdone myself. LOL

Rae - I hope so too!

Anonymous said...

This is very sexy - please continue!