Thursday, October 19, 2006

Worth the wait

So my incredibly sexy husband did in fact wake me last night, very late... and I got the distinct impression he liked the blog so far. I did tell him that I had started without him - but I don't think he minded. He'll mind even less when he sees the pictures. I brought out the camera, and the rabbit and got myself really hot. I had planned to just get started and wait for him, but I got so turned on by how wet I was and the pictures that orgasm was inevitable. After I came I got comfortable on the bed and put on my sleep mask so that I could leave the light on. I left the camera out, but I don't think M took the hint. I had hoped to wake up to a post on here from him, but no such luck. It was late though, and I know he was excited to get upstairs to the bed, so we'll have to let him off the hook for the night.

He did in fact wake me by licking and sucking between my legs. He spent quite some time down there using his mouth and his tongue while I told him what I had been doing. I don't think I mentioned the rabbit though, so that may be a surprise. He played with my clit with his fingers too, and I told him I wanted to come that way. He had me so close to orgasm, and being so turned on and knowing he'd read the blog made it even easier to tell him all that I wanted. He just licked and played away while I promised to suck him hard after he made me come this way. Then I told him I would put my ass up so he could hammer it home doggy style - generally his favorite. It was actually hard for him to finish me off with just his mouth and fingers because I am so used to him being inside me when I orgasm. I wanted his nice stiff cock inside me, and that was all that I could think about - but he kept licking me with his sweet soft tongue, and then rubbed my clit until I couldn't take anymore. I collapsed on the bed after a totally intense orgasm, and I could feel my juices dripping all over. His face and his hand were probably covered with my cum.

I had to rest for a moment, and he did too - he really worked for that one. Then, as promised I took him in my mouth. I told him I liked it when he wasn't totally hard when I started to suck him... then I could take him totally in my mouth and just use my tongue to get him stiff. I know I am doing a good job when I can't even take him into my mouth all the way. He started talking about bringing in another couple (!!!) while I sucked and licked and fondled his balls. He got so incredibly hard, I couldn't believe I hadn't even gotten a taste of his cock in my pussy yet! He talked about watching another woman go down on me, or another man licking at my pussy while I sucked on him just as I was. Then this other man would kneel behind me and tease me with his cock while I sucked off M and he licked and sucked the other woman. Wow - I couldn't take anymore talk without a dick inside me. I climbed up and rubbed the head of his cock all around my pussy lips, and then rubbed up and down his shaft with my pussy soaking him with my cunt juices. Then I asked him to show me exactly what this other man would do to me so he climbed around behind me and teased me with the head of his cock. Then before I knew it he was pushing inside me while we took turns rubbing my clit. I was so sensitive I thought I was going to explode anytime either one of us hit my clit. He was so big and hard it hurt just a bit as he thrust into me from behind. We were both totally over the edge in just a few minutes. I had yet another orgasm and when he came I could feel his cock pulsing deep inside me as he filled me up. He was still a bit stiff as he pulled out.. mmmmm, that feels so good..... and there was cum everywhere. It was totally incredible. I don't even recall doing it missonary style at all, and that is generally my favvorite. I didn't even miss it.

Wow - this blogging thing is pretty hot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that was delicious.

Marital Bliss said...

I certainly thought so - Thanks for the visit :)