Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just warming up

I stumbled on one of the 'adult' blogs a few weeks ago, and Wow - what a surprise that was. I am surfing along, and suddenly - out of nowhere - there is a huge cock on the screen. I am blown away - well - not yet. So I surf some more, plenty of sex stories, and some very hot photos. So I show my husband and this leads to even hotter sex. Not that our sex life needed any spicing: after 6 years we are still going strong. I most certainly have a better sex life than anyone I know - especially anyone married. But this is making life just a little bit more interesting.

So this has become a habit. I surf around - get all hot and bothered. Always open to new ideas this has opened up a new door - we have shared some new fantasies, gotten a little 'dirtier' in the bedroom..... Kudos especially to Stroker at Project Cum for the especially hot photos. Last week we even decided to crack out the camera and try our hand at it, but nothing quite so good as yours :) Keep watch for some installments of our photo gallery.

Nearly every night I am checking out the different sites and finding new ones all the time. But it just seems like I am missing some of the fun.... I think of all kinds of things I still want to do and try that I may not still have the nerve to share with my husband - And I have always wanted to be a bit of an exhibitionist. I know that the neighbors can hear us having sex and it just makes me want to be louder. So here we are - for your viewing pleasure... well - for now your reading pleasure.

A

No comments: