Saturday, October 21, 2006

The wait will soon be over!!!

Well, I was finally able to post. Last night, or should I say early yesterday morning, my wife woke me up in the most pleasing way possible. She was riding my cock. Nothing is more satisfying than being awakened in the AM to a pair of wet pussy lips riding your cock. The only problem was, I had had no sleep for the previous three days and was completely exhausted. As she already told you in her post, she came three times and I was left unreleived. All I could think about today at work was how I couldn't wait to get her pussy nice and wet with my tongue so my dick would slide right in. I want to tease her first, and only give her a taste, make her beg. Our sex life is terrific and just thinking about it is giving me a hard-on as I write this. I will begin by parting her lips with my tongue and gently caressing her clit. Then I will place my freshly trimmed cock right in front of her mouth and await the warm sensation of her tongue massaging the entire shaft. Then, I will give her another taste and really slam it in to the hilt. Finall I will not be able to control myself and I will fill her up. Hopefully I will be able to get a picture of her cum-filled pussy for all to see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmmm i would love to see that.

have fun.