Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Waiting impatienly....

I promised a better shot of what I am getting so here goes :

I have been waiting for M to get home and check out our new blog for hours now. Hours spent of course viewing other blogs and naked photos. Reading other peoples hot sex stories. My panties are already soaked and he is STILL not even on the way. While I have no problem taking care of business myself I want the real deal. In fact, while I like the photos on the blogs, nothing turns me on like looking at our pictures. As late as it it I doubt there will be any camera action tonight either.

M has promised to wake me up properly though, so I suppose I can go to bed soon, and just wait for him. I am not sure I can keep my hands to myself though with all the lustful thoughts swirling around in my head. I will go to bed naked, and I hope he'll wake me with his tongue. Mmm.. I can just imagine him gently spreading my legs apart, and sliding his tongue beween my lips. Licking me nice and slow, till I am squirming beneath him, begging for more.

Oh yeah - looking at out pictures has got me seriously hot. I can't wait any more. I will have to go start without M. I will be nice and wet, and just begging for it by the time he gets here.

A

1 comment:

Rod said...

thanks for the kudos