Sunday, October 29, 2006

Horny and ready tonight!!!

Well, I really need to have some good lovin from A tonight. I fell asleep on the couch last night so believe you me, I need to CUM and what better place than in her wet hot pussy. I anticipate that I will really give her a good tongue lashing until she is begging for my cock. I truly love eating her pussy, and she goes completely nuts. I will get her from behind first to get her totally soaked, then give her a taste of my stiff dick. Then I will continue licking her again and offer my cock to her so she can taste herself while she is sucking me. I will probably be on the verge of cumming a gallon so she will have to go at it nice and slow, but when I get back in, I plan on fucking the shit out of her. I can't wait to hear her scream because this will set me off and I will fill her up. Well, need to go get ready so I'll give more details tomorrow. "M"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like a FUN night! I love it when Dragon does me like that!