Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Finally

I know you have all been desperately awaiting my blow by blow description of the past days sexcapades, so finally - here you go.....

M spent a lot of time using his hands the last couple of days, and it was extremely enjoyable. Monday night I was lying in bed waiting for M to join me, naked of course, and when he did he started rubbing my back, mostly my ass of course. He says his favorite part ( I assume leaving out the obvious) is the curve of my ass. He loves to play with me from behind, and lick me from behind. It would seem to be awkward, but he prefers it, and it gets me totally hot when he really buries his face im my pussy like that. So he spreads my legs and starts rubbing my pussy and clit from behind. He gets in a few licks, but really spends time with his hands, dipping a finger into my pussy and rubbing my juices around to give him easier access to play. It was so hot, I just laid there on my stomach, with my legs spread wide and he played and rubbed and touched for the longest time. I was feeling quite spoiled, and I wanted him to play with me all night. Not that he rushes foreplay -M never does, I am always rather spoiled, but there is usually more back and forth - both of us playing with or licking each other. Not this time - he licked and sucked, and rubbed and touched until I was begging for him to fuck me. I think that was the plan ... and it worked. I am pretty sure I had multiple orgasms that night too. He fucked me with nice long strokes, with my legs up over his shoulders so he could get his cock in me nice and deep. I got some of that hard core fucking too - hard and fast, balls slapping, mmmm I love it. He had me so wet from all his playing he could have had me any which way he wanted. He worked me up for a while, and once he got to fucking my soaking wet pussy he fulled me up with his cum in no time at all - of course making sure that I got another orgasm in there too. M is a very considerate lover - especially when he is fucking me hard and making me scream. All told I think I had another 3 orgasms that night - all courtsy of M - his hands, his cock, and finally his tongue. The man is not only gorgeous, but very very talented.

As for last night - I don't want to leave anything out.... I went to bed early, which is why I didn't post, but I made it clear that I was certainly 'open' to being woken up when M came to bed. Which of course he did.... We did some more talking - well - I did plenty of talking, while M licked my pussy. He is so good to me.... and I told him about my fantasy of being tied up and blindfolded. I don't want to ruin the fantasy for you - I'll be sharing that another day, but it involved multiple cocks, and M having a lot of control. It made him so crazy - it was great. As always it ended up with two cocks in me, and while in the fantasy M gets the pussy, last night he played the role of mystery cock, and fucked me HARD up the ass. I love it when he cries out when he comes - I want him to be that hot every time ! But I didn't get enough cock in my pussy at all - so I will be wanting that tonight....

We didn't have the camera up stairs, sorry - I know you all would have loved a shot of his cum dripping out of my asshole... I will have to leave you with this instead.....

a

2 comments:

Marital Bliss said...

Thanks babe - although that one we discussed on your blog was particularly hot too! :)

a

__Inamorata__ said...

Wow! Came here from Nawty Mouz and boy do I love your blog!

Welcome to the blogosphere...keep those posts and pics cumming!

xxx