Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Please hold....

We'll be with you in a moment - well, soon anyway.

I want to thank all those that took the time to vote in our poll. We haven't decided if we will be pursing this avenue or not. I may do home parties, and that would make toys available to all our faithful readers too :)

I realize it's been nearly two full days since I shared anything good with you, but I will - and it is plenty juicy... literally. It has certainly not been a lack of material - I have been getting all the good loving that M promised in his last post, not to worry. The things that man can do with his hands. Anyway - Its just been crazy with the "holiday" last night - out till all hours after walking the streets. (With my children people - keep your pants on!!!) I will be sure to post again later with more details.

Hope everyone got their fair share of goodies last night. I know I did. a

No comments: