Monday, October 30, 2006

Masturbation Monday

Well - I wasn't really in the mood to marturbate today. I got some nice hot lovin last night, and hope to get more tonight... and it seems like my clit gets too sensitive if I over stimulate it.. but.. it is masturbation monday - and I just didn't want to let you all down :)

So - I used my vibrator for a bit to get myself wet, used my little bullet vibe up my ass, and fucked myself to orgasm... but still - nothing exciting really - and you have all seen pics of that. Hmmm... what to do.

For a change I am all alone in the house, and I decide I should do something a bit different - so I bring my toys down here, log on, and here I sit with my vibrator humming against my pussy. Just mildly distracting so far... Once I get nice and wet I will put my little vibe up my ass again. I think it is more intense when I am sitting down - so I'll let you know....

I turned up the intensity, and now I am squirming a bit in my chair, trying to maximize the vibration on my clit - getting pretty wet now. I can easily slide my vibrator all the way in my pussy as I lean back in my chair, but I'm so wet that it won't stay in at this angle. I shove it all the way in and sit on it - that baby is in deep and going nowhere now. Mmm... I close my legs and feel the vibrations. Nice. But I am getting pretty hot now - I lean back again and it slides out slow - I shove it back in, let it ease out while I type, slam it back in. Good thing I type fast. Now for one hand typing while I fuck myself with my vibrator. I am close now and didn't even put the vibe in....

One sec while I lube it up with my pussy juices.....

Oh - wait till you see the cum all over my vibrator - I took some pics for you. In fact - I'll take a little break here and download them for you.... and let these vibrations drive me alittle insane...

I am so wet - I don't know if I can wait long enough to post them. That little vibe up my ass is making it very hard to think about anything but coming! I crammed the whole thing up there again, and that little vibe makes my asshole feel so totally full.

Here .... look at all those juices, and I didn't even make myself come yet....


With that vibrator all the way in and the little vibe up my ass I feel like I am going to explode - I stand a bit and fuck myself with the vibrator. I wish M was here - I would bend right over the desk just like this and let him fuck me hard and fast. I can't take anymore - I need two hands for this. one to fuck me hard and fast with my vibrator and one to rub my clit... Maybe I will run up and get the other vibrator for my ass and use the little vibe on my clit... God I have got to come!!!

Hope you all have as much fun as I am going to.....

No comments: