Monday, October 30, 2006

It's so unfair

When you all get to hear about my sexcapades before I even get to have them!! ;) And yes nikki - it was fun! M gave you a pretty good preview - and he was right - 2 nights out of 3 of him falling asleep on the couch, and I was expecting some serious fucking. I told him I wanted at least TWO orgasms to make up for leaving me to sleep alone. And after the Serious oral attention he had been getting I was wanting plenty of that. The man of the house did oblige - licking and sucking me until I was in fact begging for a break. My clit was so damn sensitive this time I thought I would never come - direct stimulation was not going to work. He ate me from behind though and that is SUCH a turn on to me. There is nothing like when he buries his face in my pussy - just thinking about it gets me totally hot. I did in fact beg for his cock now, thinking I would never orgasm any other way - He teased me a bit, but gave me a nice taste from behind. Some nice deep strokes that brought me right to the edge. Mmmm - I wanted to bring him right to the edge too - and then make him wait. I wanted him to have a crazy intense orgasm, after making me wait! Doesn't he understand how horny I am???

I had him lay back so I could get him really hot and bring him right to the edge of orgasm, and then I took him in my mouth and sucked all my juices off him. He was so turned on by me licking him and tasting my own cum.... He got really hard, and I sucked and licked until I couldn't wait any more. I climbed up and rubbed my wet pussy all over his cock, and then glided it in so I could ride him to my first orgasm. I rubbed and squirmed and fucked his cock till I came and was dripping all over his stiff pole. Then he offered to lick me some more - God - I will never say no to that! He worked me up again and I wanted him to fuck me with his fingers so bad, to put me over the edge, but he surprised me and speared me with his very stiff dick. He fucked me with long, slow strokes, and held off while I came AGAIN! I thought for sure he would come when he felt my pussy clenching his rod, but he was holding out for the hard core ucking that he had promised me. I am soaked, and hot, and beg him to fuck me hard. I love the sound of his balls slapping up against my ass as he slams his cock into my pussy over and over again. Harder and faster, I can't believe I will come again! I am so hot, and it's so intense, Yes! Here I come - I am moaning and grunting, and he knows I am coming again, and he pounds me deeper and harder as he fills my hot pussy up with his juice! I can feel his cock pulsing as he empties himself into me, and we collapse together on the bed. I squeeze him with my pussy, but he is so done he doesn't even flinch this time, and I feel the burn as he pulls his hot wet cock away. God - How does it keep getting better?

2 comments:

Mrs Tits said...

Yes, it just keeps getting better. Love your blog!

Marital Bliss said...

Thanks Horny Wife - Come and visit us again soon!