Monday, October 30, 2006

She kills me

Now, what does she think is going to happen!!! After reading her posts I am completely crazy for a repeat of last night. Tired or not, I am sure she can get my cock to stand at attention yet again just waiting to slide into her hot wet pussy. Maybe even a little anal to end things off. I want her to enjoy it as much as I am going to. I want to tease her a bit, but she gets me so hard and close to cumming I can hardly hold back. It makes me so hard knowing that she is screwing herself senseless with her new toys just waiting for me to give her the dick. Well, maybe I will drive her nuts tonight by rubbing my stiff dick all along her lips and clit along with my tongue. She will be so wet, when it is time I will slide right in and fill her up. Maybe we will get a picture of my load oozing out of her for all to see.
"M"

2 comments:

Al Sensu said...

I don't know why some guys are intimidated by their women using toys and vibes. They are a welcome addition, and nothing can replace a real live cock or mouth.

Desireous said...

Wow that lucky lucky girl!

hugs
Des