Friday, October 27, 2006

Fantasy Friday

I am restless today... probably because there was no sex last night for me to post about. M and I bickered yesterday - several times, so I went up to read and M fell asleep on the couch watching the game. Normally I would have lured him to bed, but I was still cranky so I didn't. Now I am paying for it - but at least he probably is too.

I did 'rest' earlier - with my toys of course. I suppose it took the edge off, but I am still not quite myself. I want him, and I hate that I still want him when I am angry at him. But there it is. His body is so familiar to me that I can almost feel him, up against me, inside me. If things had gone better last night......

Not entirely asleep, I can feel the cool breeze coming in from the window as the blankets are pulled back to reveal my naked body. Cranky as I was when I came to bed, I still anticipated M coming to bed and I wanted to make it as easy as possible for us to make up. I can sense his hesitation, as though he is still not entirely certain that his advances will be welcomed, so I stretch my body and rub up against him with my ass. He begins to touch me, caressing my hips and ass like he loves to do and I relax back into the bed. No sense rushing him, although my pussy is tingling with anticipation. He brings the oil up and rubs it into my back and ass cheeks. He is the first man that ever wanted to rub my back more than my front. He slides his lubed up hand between my ass cheeks, and I start to squirm beneath him. His fingers begin to touch and tease my pussy and asshole. I lift my ass off the bed in encouragement, and he begins to lick and suck my cunt. I love being licked in this position, it is so intense I could almost come right away. I reach around for his already hard cock, and while I would like to suck on him for a bit he is already wanting in - my ass up in the air all wet and just waiting for him is too great a temptation, and he thrusts deep into my wet pussy. He reaches around to play with my clit, and I thrust back to meet his hard cock, giving him full access to put it in to the hilt. It's hard fucking now - thrusting deep into me, with a good hard crack on the ass with his palm to make sure I am right on the edge. I feel something cool on my asshole - he has brought out the toys! Oh! I groan in anticipation as he gets the vibrator wet with my juices, and then pushes it against my tight asshole. I relax for him, and since I have been practicing for this he is surprised as how far he can slide this vibrating cock into me. He pounds into me while telling me that someday soon that will be another cock in me while he fucks me silly. He reaches around to bring me to climax with his fingers - and I am so full, and so hot from his thrusting cock that the slightest touch to my clit sends me over the edge with me bucking and screaming as he empties his cock deep inside me. We collape on the bed and as he eases the vibrator out the only thing missing is the cum that should be dripping out of my asshole. Maybe next time......

1 comment:

Marital Bliss said...

I have no idea NWS.... I read many adult blogs and can certainly enjoy them with or without photos, but I enjoy them - taking them and displaying them, and I don't see why this blog is trashy or less artistic because we choose to share them... to each his own, and I am glad you enjoy! a