Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm Back from the Toy Store!

I browsed forever, and my pussy got wet just from thinking about all the fun M and I could have with all those toys....

I wanted to get something that we could both enjoy - we are certainly open to suggestions by the way. I ended up getting a new vibrator - the same one we have. I thought about going bigger, but since the point is to try both at once I thought I would leave well enough alone. I thought that next time he has it up my ass while he is fucking me it will vibrate, and won't that be nice for him :)

Then I got a mini vibrator, a wireless jackrabbit that came with anal beads. Then I can work on that asshole too :) Put that up my ass and it will add a little somethin somethin huh? Maybe someday M will let me put it in his ass - I think he would really like that and it's tiny.

So they open the package to test them out before you leave the store, and I get in the car and my panties are already soaked so I have to try it out. Now. I wipe the little bullet down, and glance around, and in the blink of an eye it is in my twat. Mmmm - that feels Nice.... So I head to Walmart squirming in my seat to maximize the feeling and I pass M on the road. I call him and tell him to meet me at the store, and to guess what I am doing already. I wonder if there is room in the truck for him to give me a quick taste of nice stiff dick, but he is taking so long. And if there is not I will be majorly frustrated. So I put on the Jack Rabbit cover and focus the attention on my clit. Can I get off before M gets there? God I was So fucking wet! I came hard and fast - what a relief.... Whew... As M pulls up I am putting the new toy away. He asked, but I told him he missed it. I showed him the toys and he said well - I know what you will be doing tonight while I have to work late. Poor baby..... He is SO right!

So all this has gotten me nice and hot..... Lemme slide that baby in again. I REALLY like this toy. I can sit here and type with that little baby right up in my pussy. In a bit I will crack out the new vibrator and break it in too... Masturbation Monday here I come....

See you all later....

No comments: