Sunday, October 22, 2006

OH!! WHAT A NIGHT

Well, where do I begin. A already gave you her take on our wonderful sexcapades of the other night, so now it is my turn.
It started when I was coming home from work and stopped into a "toy" store and purchased a cock ring. I didn't know what they are supposed to do, but I have been told that they are awesome,so I said what the fuck. I couldn't wait for her to get home from work so I could surprise her with it and give her the fucking of her life. I surprised her by shaving my balls and the important places around my dick, thinking of her of course (and the blowjob I would receive). When she got out of the shower, I couldn't wait to part her pussy lips with my tongue. I love eating her pussy, especially the way I started from behind. Nothing like licking a freshly shaved pussy. After a bit of this, I couldn't wait any longer and I had to give her a taste of good hard cock. We played nice, but she had me so hard and excited I broke out the toys. I fucked her with her dildo while I licked her pussy the enjoyed some wonderful cock sucking. I got behind her and started fucking her doggy while rubbing the dildo around her ass. I lubed it up with her pussy juices and slid it right in her ass while I was fucking her. I was so excited, I couldn't hold back and filled her up with more cum than I can imagine. Looking forward to a repeat tonight.

couldn't get the photos to post - so they will have to wait.

No comments: