Sunday, October 22, 2006

Quickie

Post that is, not sexual encounter. Most assuredly not. We went at it for hours last night. It was totally amazing. However since I got only a few hours of sleep last night due to our very hot sexcapades last night and I just got home from work at 1 am, most of the details are still gonna have to wait. However, I just had to show you the new toy !!!God is his cock just so hot!?! As tired as I am I may have to get me a little bit of that. So - to all the experts out there - what exactly is this cock ring supposed to do for us?

So briefly - We had a totally hot photo session. After that M was lamenting how he gets the better view while we fuck, so he video taped us with his camera and I got to watch while he stroked me with that nice stiff cock some more. It was so hot. Then he surprised me again with the toys! The other toy we used was my vibrator (M just found it after years of not having it and since it's now broken :*( it's just a glorified dildo). But how he used it? So hot - he slid it up my asshole while he fucked me doggy style. Oh my GOD! Totally intense. Makes me REALLY want to see what it would feel like to have two cocks like that. And it totally put him over the edge.... must have been a pretty tight fit in there.

I guess now I just have to share the pic M promised of my dripping pussy when all was said and done.....

Maybe you can tell my asshole is pretty shiny with all those juices too... There was cum everywhere. Please note the almost entirely shaven pussy... I didn't think I would do it - but there it is. M loved it though, and anything that gets my pussy licked more is well worth it!

Did I mention the video of me sucking his cock? I wonder if he watched those videos at work today. I am gonna have to go watch them myself. So much for a quickie anything - I gotta go get some more of that hot cock!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The cock ring should make his cock even harder than normal, as well as keep him that way.
C says sometimes the orgasm is a little stronger.

sounds like you guys had fun. You should look into a butt plug, Im exploring that now. I need a better one though, I was wussy and bought a tiny one and its worthless, LOL

R

Unknown said...

delicious photos...mmm wet cunts are always a joy.

rae mentioned butt plugs...mmmm. those are fun to put in at work. nothing gets my cunt wetter while working and rockin it....mmm you should try it. yes, don't get a wimpy small one, get a nice big one that you cannot ignore.

*wink*

Marital Bliss said...

We are gonna go shopping together tonight if we can - We'll keep you posted.

Unknown said...

So glad you like my blog, I promise to do my very best to keep it hot for you. ;)


A couple more days.....sigh.