Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Such a good Husband

M was going to let me sleep since he got in so late last night - silly man. Fortunatly for both of us he read my postings and when he woke up in the middle of the night he just couldnt wait any more. Thank goodness. I would have been pretty cranky if I hadn't gotten any last night. I was craving it bad.

He was generous with his tongue, soothing my sore pussy with it, licking my slit with infinite patience. It felt so incredibly good. He gave all the attention, I got to lie back and relax. I did stroke his cock for a bit, and he was so hard. Since it was about 4 am it is a bit of a blur now - but I know that my orgasm was so intense. As much as I enjoyed my toys I was totally craving, needing his stiff cock inside me. There is nothing I like more, and this was just further proof that nothing gets me off like a good fucking from my hot husband.

No comments: