Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What do you think?

Okay - we have had about 500 viewers and only 12 comments? C'mon people - don't you have anything to say? About anything!?! The pictures, the possible threesome? The Toys? Hell - If I was reading this I would sure have plenty to say.

I love when M posts because I am sure to get some nice hard cock that way. We went at it fast and furious last night. I didn't even know if I would get to orgasm since I am sore and sensitive, but M fucked me so hard last night I came in no time. I did get to enjoy some nice attention from his tongue, bus as I lay back on the sofa, he just pummeled my pussy, thrusting into me. Our bodies slapping together, M half standing, filling me so completely. It was very hot - and fast, but that was good for both of us I think. I certainly wasn't left wanting and I know M had a very intense orgasm. We both need a day of rest, but we are so hot for each other it won't be anytime soon I hope. We didn't even get upstairs to the toys this time.

I got the impression M might let me try my little vibe in his asshole... Oh, just thinking about it is getting me excited. Mostly becuase I think it would make him totally crazy! It made me pretty crazy. Maybe tonight we'll get to play with our new toys some. We'll be sure to keep you posted.

a

1 comment:

Unknown said...

M, you'll love it!
A, sounds like you got what you needed!!

isnt it annoying when the lurkers don't comment...bums lol.