Monday, October 23, 2006

Masturbation Monday



Just had to share the fun I had with my new toys.... I was going to post a link to show you what I bought, but this is just so much more fun.



I stared with the mini vibe in my pussy while i was still posting before. I left it in while I put away the groceries, but I was so wet it wouldn't stay in so I bent over and shoved it in my asshole. Wow! For a moment I couldn't breathe.... I couldn't wait to get upstairs and play with my new toys. I called M to let him know I was going to bed to play, and he assured me that he would wake me when he got home. So I got comfy on the bed with the camera and put ALL my new toys to good use. I can't wait for M to get home and play too... I had a bunch of little orgasms, and then I think my pussy got overstimulated because it took forever to get the last one. I just so wanted M's tongue or cock, I could hav e cum in moments, but had to play forever to get off one last time. Now my cunt is sore from all the cock, both real and rubber. M will have to play nice tonight and sooth my aching pussy with his tongue, I hope.
Hope you all had a marvelous Monday too! a

1 comment:

A Sexy Story said...

very nice, I love the pic of the anal beads being slid in, very hot

marasgal