Tuesday, October 24, 2006

willing to try

Hello all, M here. After reading my wifes post, I can tell you all that I would be extremely turned on to see her take another mans dick. I think she is worried, but I would have the biggest hard on ever. Watching her get satisfied while at the same time satisfying someone elses hard cock. Also, I would probably let her use her new toy on me. I am already hard thinking about her taking another man I can't stand it, knowing that I would be in her pussy while he was fucking her in the ass. All this preferably while his wife was sucking my balls. I would definitely have to get some picture of her riding a total stranger, maybe even some video. I don't think she would want me to fuck the other woman though, and that is ok, but I think it would be a total turn on for her to see "her"stiff dick fucking the shit out of another woman, knowing that the enjoyment the other woman was having was only temporary and she could have me any time she wants. I would like to eat another womans pussy so I could watch her suck someone else to the point of no return. A's pussy feels so good to me, I want to see the expression on the other man at the first point of entry as well as the look on A's face. Well enough writing when i am craving the warmth and wetness of her pussy. Please feel free to give me your opinions. So, before I am balls deep in a hot wet pussy let me leave you with this...


M

3 comments:

Unknown said...

M, you dirty dirty boy :)
A, lucky girl! Im jealous

Unknown said...

btw, what a nice fucking cock!

Marital Bliss said...

Aren't I though? I never realized just how lucky until recently. o:)